4.01.2011

FREE Friday! Easter M&Ms Printable

Welcome to another FREE Friday!

Many of you remember my Christmas M&Ms Printable Poem that was a HUGE hit in December. One of my amazing readers suggested a few line changes that would make that same poem applicable for Easter and thought I should create a printable out of it. I was THRILLED to oblige, and here is what I came up with:
I used some pretty pastel colors that go really well with the Easter M&Ms that are out right now. This poem has such a fantastic message, and it's so easy to pair with some M&M candies to make it a perfect little handout for friends, neighbors, teachers, kids, or anyone! If you want to download this free 5X7 print, you can click the photo below:

If you like the poem, but don't love my design (hey, to each his own!) here are the words. Feel free to copy and paste to your delight! 

"As you hold these candies in your hand,
and turn them, you will see
the "M" become a "W"
an "E" and then a "3"

They tell the Easter story~
I'm sure it's one you know
~It happened on the cross, 
a long, long time ago.

The "E" is for "Easter"
a time for us to ponder!
The "M" is for the miracles.
Jesus performed signs and wonders.
The "3" is for the third day
when Jesus rose again.
"W" is for worship
He cleansed all sin for men!

So, as you eat these candies
or share them with a friend,
Remember the meaning of Easter.
It's a love that never ends!"

Remember, you could print it off on regular paper and roll up like a scroll, shrink slightly to use as a tag, adhere to the front of a card, or frame for something extra special. The possibilities are limited only to your imagination! 

Happy Easter and keep crafting!

8 comments:

Ten Cow said...

What a great poem! Thanks soo much for sharing!!
-Mariesa

Mary said...

I love the printable that you made. I will be putting it in a frame for my husband for Easter. He has a huge collection of the M& M candy characters. I started it for him about 10 years ago and he loves them. I know that he will love this printable. Thank you very much for making this and sharing it and for sharing the poem. :)

Mary

Iris {Sweet Metel Moments} said...

Love this!!! Thanks so much for sharing this printable and the story of our Savior in such a creative way!! You are so creative!!

Debbie said...

Absolutely Beautiful.. hank you so much i will be sending this in to my daughters school with a jar of M&ms i am sure they will love it as much as i do..

Anonymous said...

i love it. i love it ! i just made a easter m&m candy cake & was looking for a picture of those pastel m&m's characters when i ran across this. im sharing this with a bag of m&m's. thnks

publicname16 said...

Just what I was looking for. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Anonymous said...

Love it! I plan to use your poem to pass out as a treat for the adult congregation of my church Easter morning. What a treat! Thank you for sharing!

Kristin said...

I would love to use this beautiful template, however there are a few grammatical/spelling errors. "Become" needs to be changed to "Becomes" and "Which Jesus Rose Again" needs to be "WHEN Jesus Rose Again"....which is in the original text, but not in your template.